Welcome to Python and Kafka: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Course - the course that will take your Python development skills to the next level.
Here are some interesting facts:
- The average Django developer salary in the US is $100k
- The average Kafka developer salary in the US is $126.750
- The average Microservices developer salary in the US is $134,546
This means if you are a Django developer you have the potential to increase your salary by up to 35% just by purchasing this course!
How this course works
This course will start with a pre-built monolith, the building of the starting app won't be covered in this course. So in this course, you will start immediately with Microservices Architecture, this course is intended for people that have a solid understanding of Python and Django and want to learn in a short amount of time more advanced concepts. I am very clear and precise in my way of teaching so this course won't have unnecessary explanations on my part, I will explain what is needed when it is needed.
If you are interested in learning how the Monolith is created you can check my other courses:
- Angular Material, Universal & Django: A Rapid Guide
- React, Next.js and Django: A Rapid Guide - Advanced
- Vue 3, Nuxt.js and Django: A Rapid Guide - Advanced
In those courses, you will learn how to build a SPA with your favorite frontend framework.
What you will learn in this course
In this course, you will start with a pre-built monolith and you will learn:
- What is the Microservices Architecture
- How to Configure Kafka with Python
- Internal Http Requests
- How to make a Microservice only for Authentication Purposes
- Run Docker with multiple networks
- Produce Kafka Events to multiple topics
- Create Custom Middlewares & Services
- Import Data from multiple databases